We are Vaess. For more than 75 years we engineer the food for tomorrow. We create and produce forward thinking solutions that allow our customers, food companies, to create the Food for Tomorrow. In our focus areas we want to be the best. We ask our application team to spend 20%-25% of their time to work on pro-active new ideas. From creating vegan food, to making the perfect cooking yield in meat, shelf life in fish to creating the perfect sausage or filled bakery product, we always go one step further.
We are a dynamic team with huge ambitions. We have a complete food pilot plant, own laboratories and around 60 great colleagues to work with. Although we focus on Europe, we are active globally because our customers ask us to do so. We like to work with companies that have the same ‘blood group’, food professionals that are looking to shape the market that we are working in.
Who you are
We are looking for a forward thinking food engineer, with the following qualities:
- Profound ingredient knowledge, especially on binding, proteins, starches, fibers, hydrocolloids
- Exquisite application and food development knowledge and experience
- Bachelor + level education/work experience
- A real team player
- Experience with different production processes is nice to have
- Someone who likes to get things done
What we have to offer
- Dynamics of a start up with a professional structure
- International activity
- A team of colleagues that gets the best out of each other
- A lot of fun
Excited to join our team of dutch food engineers? Say hi at email@example.com